Now Redeem Points for Store Credit!
EKnives Loyalty Rewards
Create An Account and Get 2500 Complimentary EK Loyalty Points
That's Enough to Redeem $25 in Store Credit to use Immediately
- Sign Up for an Account and immediately get 2500 points (Click Redeem $25 off Code)
- ONLY 1 ACCOUNT PER CUSTOMER
Earn 3 points for every $1 spent. You must have an EKNIVES account to earn points. If you already have an account with us you are automatically enrolled and ready to start earning. Click the Red EK Icon bottom right corner of your screen (Red Star on Mobile device) Icon to redeem
EK Loyalty Points are Now Redeemed for Store Credit and Applied to your Account
- $1 per 100 Points
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Earn EKNIVES Loyalty Reward Points?
- To earn reward points, Please sign up for an account and receive 2500 points immediately.. Once you have an account you can then earn loyalty points by placing orders. 3 points per $1 spent. Be sure to login to your acct before placing an order. Contact us if you forget to do that so we can manually add it to your acct.
2. How to Redeem Your Loyalty Points?
- You can view your available rewards and redeem them by clicking on the EK LOGO button on the bottom left corner of the page. It will give you the available coupon code for your balance. Then simply copy/past the code in the "coupon code" section on the checkout page. Please make sure you are logged in to your account first!
- Note: Once you click the Redeem button, choose your store credit amount and it will be automatically added to your account to use during checkout (must be signed into your account)
3. When will my points be available?
- Your points are immediately available after a purchase is completed and shipped.
5. Can I use my points toward a previous purchase? No, we cannot apply a loyalty discount towards a past purchase. You can use your rewards toward a future purchase only. Points cannot be applied after a purchase has been already been made.
6. Can You lose points? Yes, returns and cancellations will result in the reduction of reward points equal to the value of the return or cancellation.
7. I have points for multiple coupons, Can I use more than one points coupon? No, only one code is allowed per order.
8. Do My Points Expire?
No they do not! We believe in loyalty for life!