- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade: 3.75" M390, DLC Diamond Polish (Compound Ground)
- Handles: 5.25" Titanium Anodized, Root Beer (Winged Borka Etch)
- Pocket Clip: Titanium Anodized (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Pouch: Zipper Nylon, COA included
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Tri-Collab Borka, Bond, Marfione
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I think it is a bad ass knife and the work done is absolutely amazing. Though I couldn’t and will never afford this knife , why so much . I wouldn’t pay that even if he carved it out with his teeth . There has to be people paying up or he would not ask so much, maybe I should check the mental institution , I don’t think they let them have knives and might possibly pick one up off the staff for a couple hundred bucks. That is the only way i may get my mitts on one of these stellar beauties.
I collect knives and This is one of the most ugly knives I’ve ever seen the handle work is kinda cool but the blade looks absolutely ridiculous anyone paying the asking price should be admitted to a mental hospital. Any person that would pay that amount of money for this should be admitted to a mental Institute.