EKNIVES Loyalty Rewards
Welcome to the EKNIVES family! We value our members and want to reward them for every purchase made. So sign up for an account with EKNIVES and get 1000 points instantly which you may redeem on you very first order. Earn 2 points for every $1 spent. You must have an EKNIVES account to earn points (guest orders do not accumulate points). If you already have an account with us you are automatically enrolled and ready to start earning.
NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND HAVE PLACED ORDERS WITH US IN THE PAST YEAR EMAIL US (INFO@KNIVES.COM) AND I WILL ADD THOSE POINTS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. IF YOU DID NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN THE LAST YEAR (2018) I CANNOT ADD ANY POINTS TO YOUR GUEST ORDERS.
Create an Account To Start Earning Points, its Quick and Easy!
Already have an Account? Login now and start earning points now! Check your Points Balance by clicking the Red Button in bottom right corner!
Earn Loyalty Points (2 points per $1 spent)
- Sign up for an EKNIVES account = 1000 Loyalty points ($10 off Coupon Code)
- Spend $1 earn 2 Loyalty points
- 1,000 points = $10 off Coupon
- 2,000 points = $25 off Coupon
- 4,000 points = $50 off Coupon
- 8,000 points = $100 off Coupon
- Follow us on Instagram @e_knives = 500 points
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Earn EKNIVES Loyalty Points?
- To earn reward points, you first need to have an EKNIVES account in our store. Please sign up for an account. Once you have an account you can then earn loyalty points by placing orders.
- How to Spend Points?
- You can spend your points on any purchase placed in our store. You can view your rewards and redeem them by clicking on the Red Loyalty tab at the bottom right of your screen. Please make sure you are logged in first!
- When will my points show up after a purchase?
- Your points are immediately available after a purchase is completed. A coupon code will be available for yout osue
- Can I use my points toward a previous purchase? No, we do not apply a loyalty discount toward a past purchase. You can use your rewards toward a future purchase.
- Can You lose points? Yes, returns or cancelled orders will result in the reduction of reward points equal to the value of the return or cancellation.