- Blade: 3.8" DLC, Dagger, Full Serrated (Fluted)
- Handle: 5.75" Anodized Aluminum (Textured Frag Black)
- Fluted Blade, Ported Chassis (Expel Water/Debris)
- DLC Standard Hardware (No Special Tool Needed)
- Nickel Boron Internals (Corrosion Resistance)
- Opener: OTF Automatic (Thumb Slider)
- Model: 142-3UTDS
The best just got an upgrade! The all New Combat Troodon Delta (MK2) Frag from Microtech Knives features a textured aluminum handle for improved grip and a ported chassis to expel dirt and debris which is common in an OTF that is part of an EDC rotation. The DLC coated blade is fluted to allow for easy cleaning out. The internals are Nickel Boron coated for extra corrosion resistance. The Combat Troodon automatic OTF (out the front) knife is named after the Troodon dinosaur (Troh-o-don) and is the larger version of the Troodon OTF knife which debuted in 2006. The Combat Troodon features a 3.8" stainless steel Tanto edge plain blade with black finish. The 5.75" handle is black anodized aluminum and features a bead blast finish hardware, glass breaker and pocket clip. Yes this is a larger OTF knife but it feels great in the hand thanks to the jimping in the handle.