- Overall Length: 8.4"
- Blade: 3.4" Tanto, Serrated, DLC (Fluted)
- Handle: 5" Black Anodized Aluminum (Frag, Ported)
- DLC Standard Hardware (No Special Tool Needed)
- Fluted Blade, Ported Chassis (Expel Water/Debris)
- Nickel Boron Coated Internals (Corrosion Resistance)
- Type: Double-Action OTF, Automatic, Thumb Slider
- Model: 123-2UTDS
The best just got an upgrade! The all New MK2 from Microtech Knives features a textured aluminum handle for improved grip and a ported chassis to expel dirt and debris which is common in an OTF that is part of an EDC rotation. The DLC coated blade is fluted to allow for easy cleaning out. The internals are Nickel Boron coated for extra corrosion resistance. The Microtech Ultratech is the first ever OTF (out the front) knife produced by Microtech Knives. It features a 3.4" Tanto blade with black finish and standard edge. The Ultratech features a 5" black anodized 6061-T6 aluminum handle with bead blast finished pocket clip, glass breaker and stainless steel hardware. Double action thumb slide is located on the side of the handle for out the front deployment and retraction.