- Overall: 8.5"
- Blade: 3.5"
- Blade Steel: 52100 core, 1095/Nickel San Mai "Lava Lamp"
- Handle: Bog Oak Skull Carved
- Bolsters: 3 Color Zircume (Chad Nichols)
- Liners: Polished/Jeweled Anodized Titanium
- Pivot/Hardware: Blue Anodized
- Weight: 7 oz
- Source: New from Maker (KYCKS 2018)
Direct from the 2018 KYCKS Show is this incredible custom hand made work of art masterfully executed by Custom Knife Maker Peter Martin. The XRS features Peter's sole authorship Lava Lamp Damascus blade made from 52100 core, 1095/Pure Nickel layers and is nitre blued. The Bog Oak Scale has a hand carved skull (very rare) that Peter rarely does on his knives. The bolsters are a new offering from Chad Nichols featuring a 3 color Zircume with matching pocket clip. Liners are jeweled anodized for a beautiful finish.
Beautiful doesn't even begin to explain how wicked this "art knife" called the XRS really is. You have to see it in person to really appreciate the hard work and craftsmanship that went into making this amazing handmade work of art.