The Crossroads by Reate Knives is based off of a hugely popular knife with the same name by custom Knife Maker Kirby Lambert from Canada. Kirby has a huge following and creates some of the most exquisite custom knives on the market today. To help get the cost down and ramp up production for everyone to get an affordable knife from Kirby, he enlisted Reate Knives who have a stellar reputation for bringing custom knife makers designs to production life (Ramon Chaves, Tashi Bharucha, Enrique Pena). Now is your chance to snag one of his knives in production from one of the highest quality companies in the market today.
- Overall Length: 8.27"
- Blade Length: 3.54" Bohler M390, Satin
- Handle: 4.72", G-10, Titanium (Black), Bronze Anodized Hardware
- Frame/Liner: Titanium
- Weight: 5.29 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-UpLock Type: Liner Lock
- Designer: Kirby Lambert
- Comes with Soft Pouch, Cloth, Hardware, Patch
- The outer box was damaged but everything else is there in padded zipper pouch.