- Made in the USA
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Steel: CPM 20CV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Carbon fiber front, stonewashed titanium back
- Blade Length: 1.8 in. (4.9 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.31 cm)
- Closed Length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.75 in. (12.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (50 g)
Yes. This is the smallest ZT we’ve ever made. And yes, it’s an impressive piece of engineering.
Designed by Tim Galyean and precision built by Zero Tolerance, the 0022 practically disappears in your pocket—until it’s needed. Of course, the 0022 is adept at a full range of cutting tasks around home and office. Yet we’re sure that some of you will also find it a useful accompaniment to deep thought, flipping it open and closed, again and again.
The 0022’s under-two-inch blade is made of CPM 20CV steel for superior hardness and corrosion resistance, as well as toughness, wear resistance, and excellent edge retention. The handle features a carbon fiber front scale with stonewashed titanium back. And even though it’s small, the 0022 is designed for hand comfort with deep finger contours to ensure a good grip.
For eye-catching looks, ZT added a decorative pivot with a blue-anodized pivot ring and matching tube spacers, which make an attractive contrast with the dark carbon fiber. ZT’s smooth KVT ball-bearing opening makes it quick, easy—and somewhat addictive—to open and close the 0022. Whether as an office-appropriate EDC or even as a backup knife, the compact 0022 packs an outsized punch of performance and quality.