- Overall Length: 7.6"
- Blade: 3.25" CPM-20CV, Stonewash
- Handle: 4.4" Carbon Fiber (Blasted Steel Overlay)
- Weight: 3 oz.
- User: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Pocket Clip:Tip-Up
- Opener: Flipper
- Lock Type: Inset Liner Lock
Based on the award-winning 0999, the 0990 streamlines this legendary design. Despite its skeletonized structure, this ZT is reliably strong thanks to its steel construction. Other elements pay homage to the original 0999, including an exposed “floating bridge” near the top of the handle, carbon fiber scales with a front steel overlay, and cutout windows in the blade and near the pivot. Instead of a ZT logo on the blade itself, the words “Zero Tolerance” are subtly debossed into the backspacer. The CPM 20CV blade offers excellent edge retention and opens reliably with KVT ball bearings. Once unobtainable for most, the 0990 offers the best way to bring the legend home.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the legendary 0999 design; includes a steel skeletonized structure, carbon fiber scales, and window cutouts
- CPM 20CV blade steel is heat-treated for exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and edge retention; stonewashed blade finish hides use scratches
- Smooth KVT ball-bearing opening, flipper; steel inset liner lock secures the blade safely open during use
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip offers comfortable carry in the pocket
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Clay and CoCo rock... Super fast shipping and #uzinhankscertified !!!