- Overall: 7.25"
- Blade: 2.6" N690 Black Stonewash, Serrated
- Handle: 4.75" Gray G10 (Textured)
- Linerlock: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 3.5oz
- Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry
- Designer: Doug Marcaida, Bastinelli Knives
- Made by: Fox Knives Italy
- Model: Mako Folder
The Mako folder is a Doug Marcaida, Bastien Coves design and a folding version of the super popular Mako fixed blade. This tactical folder is impressive and artistic but extremely lethal if used correctly. The karambit design is tactical art at its finest with a razor sharp N690 blade.
Designed with a "Wave", this piece gives you the ability to draw and open the blade in 1 quick motion, straight from your pocket.
We have seen this knife in action at many shows and the designer, Bastien Coves, can show its utilitarian functionality and quickness like no other.