The ultimate tail standing flashlight has been updated with even more power and features. The new and improved Fenix PD32 V2.0 now produces an impressive 1200 lumens using an OSRAM KW CSLPM1.TG LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. All these lumens are powered by a single 18650 battery or two CR123A Batteries. What makes the PD32 V2.0 unique is the single switch design. A full press activates and deactivates the flashlight, tapping the switch allows you to cycle through the three different output modes; finally, pressing the button for .5 seconds will enable the strobe mode. The Fenix PD32 V2.0 is the perfect flashlight to keep around the house or for personal EDC use.
- OSRAM KW CSLPM1.TG LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Outputs: Intelligent Overheat Protection
- High: 1200 lumens, 2.7 hours, 1295 ft
- Mid: 350 lumens, 5.3 hours, 715 ft
- Low: 30 lumens, 82 hour, 180 ft
- Strobe: 1200 lumens
- Low voltage warning
- Single rear switch operation
- 18650 Battery compatible
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- Three output levels
- Compact Size
- Practical Tail Standing Capability
- Tough Aluminum body
- Recommended: Fenix ARB-L18 Series 18650 battery
- Compatible: Two non-rechargeable CR123A batteries
- *Batteries Not Included*
- Length: 5.09"
- Diameter: 1.0"
- Weight: 2.89oz (Excluding battery)
- Fenix PD32 V2.0 LED Flashlight with pocket clip
- Fenix PD32 V2.0 Holster
- Fenix PD32 V2.0 Lanyard
- Fenix PD32 V2.0 Instruction Manual
- Fenix PD32 V2.0 Warranty Card
- Spare O-Ring
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not sure about the flashlight just yet because I didn't purchase the batteries smh. Seems like a well built light and sold by a great company!