- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 stainless steel, hollow ground, vertical belt satin
- Handle: Micarta w/ softened edges
- Clip: Wire - Reversible - bead blasted
- Liner: Titanium - stonewashed
- Back spacer: Titanium - stonewashed
- Hardware: Titanium - bead blasted
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings
- Pivot Screw: Captive, single sided
- Locking Mechanism: Nested liner lock
- Blade Length (measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame): 3.3"
- Blade Thickness behind the edge: 0.015"
- Blade Stock Thickness: 0.138"
- Handle Length: 4.552"
- Thickness: .486"
- Width: 1.465"
- Overall Length: 7.812"
- Weight: 2.95oz (83.63g)
The knife designed for knife enthusiasts by knife enthusiasts. Every aspect of this knife was designed intentionally to be your favorite EDC knife. From the deployment methods, to the ergonomics, to the materials, we are positive that you are going to love carrying and using the Avant.
The Avant was named as such due to Jake and Ryan's love for German sports car culture and the fact that the bottom of the handle resembles the rear lines of a certain german super wagon that just hit the states for the first time in years.
Each Avant is numbered on the inside of the back spacer.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a quality made knife, made from quality materials. Unfortunately, I expected something more, a little larger possibly..I'm not sure. I know $350 can get you more for your money than the Avant.
Excellent knife great action drop shut, on bearings and comes razor sharp. On top great product Eknives shipping was super quick. Customer service out this world.