- Blade Steel: Böhler M390 stainless steel, hollow ground, vertical belt satin
- Handle: Micarta w/ softened edges
- Clip: Wire - Reversible - bead blasted
- Liner: Titanium - stonewashed
- Back spacer: Titanium - stonewashed
- Hardware: Titanium - bead blasted
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings
- Pivot Screw: Captive, single sided
- Locking Mechanism: Nested liner lock
- Blade Length (measured from tip to forward-most aspect of frame): 3.3"
- Blade Thickness behind the edge: 0.015"
- Blade Stock Thickness: 0.138"
- Handle Length: 4.552"
- Thickness: .486"
- Width: 1.465"
- Overall Length: 7.812"
- Weight: 2.95oz (83.63g)
The knife designed for knife enthusiasts by knife enthusiasts. Every aspect of this knife was designed intentionally to be your favorite EDC knife. From the deployment methods, to the ergonomics, to the materials, we are positive that you are going to love carrying and using the Avant.
The Avant was named as such due to Jake and Ryan's love for German sports car culture and the fact that the bottom of the handle resembles the rear lines of a certain german super wagon that just hit the states for the first time in years.
Each Avant is numbered on the inside of the back spacer.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fantastic knife! I've heard some say that it feels too light and cheap for the price, but I can tell you this knife is a quality knife, despite it being lightweight. Love the action, multiple deployment methods and how light it is, it dissapears in the pocket and I can easily wear it with any type of shorts as well without it being a hassle, I highly recommend it!
Let me start by saying this is a great knife and I enjoy it. I should have researched a little more and I would have found that I could get much more for my money. This is a great knife and a small run of only 350 made as I understand, this makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not likely to know anyone who owns this same knife. The action is good, the finish is good, the overall quality is great (I really like the crowned spine) but for $350 it does not "WOW" me.
This knife is unbelievably light and still feels very rigid in the hand. I haven’t been able to take it out of my pocket.