- Blade: 3.3" M390, hollow ground, PVD Stonewash
- Handle: Titanium (Honeycomb)
- Timascus Accents
- Clip: Wire - Reversible
- Pivot Mechanism: Ball bearings
- Locking Mechanism: Nested liner lock
- Blade Thickness behind the edge: 0.015"
- Blade Stock Thickness: 0.138"
- Handle Length: 4.552"
- Thickness: .486"
- Width: 1.465"
- Overall Length: 7.812"
- Weight: 2.95oz (83.63g)
The knife designed for knife enthusiasts by knife enthusiasts. Every aspect of this knife was designed intentionally to be your favorite EDC knife. From the deployment methods, to the ergonomics, to the materials, we are positive that you are going to love carrying and using the Avant.
The Avant was named as such due to our love for German sports car culture and the fact that the bottom of the handle resembles the rear lines of a certain german super-wagon that just hit the states for the first time in years.
Each Avant is numbered on the inside of the back spacer.