- Overall: 9"
- Blade: 4"
- Steel: CPM-20CV Nightmare Grind, Satin/Textured Flats
- Handle: 5" Titanium (Skull Engraved)
- Textured Black Hardcoat AluminumåÊ
- Pocket Clip: Anodized Titanium (Tip up)
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Source: New from Maker Northwest Handbuilt Show 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrAVes10Ps&feature=youtu.be Mick Strider makes a living on sick ass grinds and this custom SMF from the 2018 Northwest Handbuilt Invitational is just that. The blade is a beautiful hand ground satin finish by Mick Strider. The flats and spine have Micks new textured copper looking finish that changes in different lighting which is super wicked against his gorgeous satin grinds for a two tone look.åÊ The choil is hand signed M.Strider. The handle is a hardcoat black textured Alloy matched to a winged skull engraved titanium back. Comes with nylon zippered pouch.