- Blade: 3" Skinner, M390, DLC
- Handle Length: 4.125″ Blue G10
- Overall Length: 7″
- Lockside Thickness: 0.125″
- Liner Thickness: 0.050″
- Overall Handle Thickness: 0.425″
- Preowned-Excellent Condition
The “Skinner” blade style grew from my appreciation of the old frontier style butcher knives that had the same type of forward blade style. These types of knives were the workhorse on any ranch or farm and was the go to knife for when meat had to be put on the table and in the smokehouse for winter. Our ancestors knew this blade style worked with the chores they had to do but even in todays modern world the “Skinner” style makes for a fantastic EDC folding knife! And with the features of the RHK staple XM-18 its the perfect choice!