- Overall Length: 7.5″
- Blade: 3.125″ S90V, Sheepsfoot, Compound
- Handle: 4" Titanium/Zirconium
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- Utilizes Lee Williams’ innovative KickStop flipper mechanism
- Runs on ceramic bearings
- Ceramic bead blasted “Propeller” pivots
- Steel lock-bar insert also functions as lock-bar stabilizer
- 3D machined Titanium pocket clip with dark acid stonewashed finish
- COA Dog Tag (Laser Engraved)
WingManEDC is proud to introduce the second knife in our continued pursuit to offer an incredible selection of iconic collaborations. The ASA is unmistakable design by custom knifemaker GTC Knives (Gustavo Cecchini). An all titanium framelock folder with titanium stripe inlays. The blade is S90V steel in a compound edge sheepsfoot style. The blade utilizes iconic Lee Williams features Lee Williams’ patented Kickstop mechanism.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Production piece which rivals customs!
Mr. Gus and WingMan really outdid themselves. Fast shipping , very pleased- thanks !
The design work and attention to detail on this blade is amazing. The addition of the Kickstop is very smooth and really helps keep the smooth lines when the blade is open. You won't be disappointed!!
Absolutely stunning piece. Fit and finish, action and overall look are on par with the best, if not better than other high end production knives.