- Overall Length: 7.125″
- Blade: 3.125″ M390,(Two Tone Satin/Stonewash)
- Handle: 4" Titanium (Dark Acid Stonewashed)
- Weight: 3.3 ounces Both hole pattern models)
- Utilizes Lee Williams’ innovative KickStop flipper mechanism
- Runs on ceramic bearings
- Ceramic bead blasted “Propeller” pivots
- Steel lock-bar insert also functions as lock-bar stabilizer
- 3D machined Titanium pocket clip with dark acid stonewashed finish
- COA Dog Tag (Laser Engraved)
WingManEDC is proud to introduce the second knife in our continued pursuit to offer an incredible selection of iconic collaborations. The YUREI is unmistakable design by custom knifemaker David Santiago. An all titanium framelock folder with speed holes and a dark stonewash finish. The blade is M390 steel in a tanto edge and gorgeous belt satin finish. The blade utilizes iconic Lee Williams features Lee Williams’ patented Kickstop mechanism.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Precision craftsmanship. Lux knife with ultra smooth action. Excellent size for EDC. Appreciate the steel insert on the lock Bar, No lock stick !