- Overall Length: 6.625″
- Blade Length: 2.875″ Elmax, Bead Blast
- Handle Material: G-10 Red/Black (Pattern will vary slightly)
- Weight: 2.1 ounces
- Runs on ceramic bearings
- Bead/blasted pivots and hardware
- Lanyard pin
- Red & Black G-10 backspacer
- 3D machined tip-up Titanium pocket clip with stonewashed finish
- Tom Mayo’s iconic TNT design
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So, after a long time thinking about getting the Mach 1 I finally decided to pull the trigger. A bit late to the show I realize, but got there non the less. The knife is simply awesome!!! I love it. I’m not sure what else to say, but if you’re thinking about an EDC knife get it. It’s light weight and a good looking piece. The service from E Knives couldn’t be better. I love buying from a small shop. So the purchasing experience was great. All and all a fantastic knife from a terrific dealer.
despite the lighter detent this thing is amazing super figity sharp a perfect showing for wingman edc/Tom mayo
The G10 scales make this little knife light as can be and with elmax Steele it cuts like you think it would. Action with the blade cut out or flipper is awesome and snappy! Hard to beat this little blade!!
Seth has a 3” Chpws and smells like cheese