The Fenix E30R rechargeable flashlight is a hi-performance flashlight in a compact, everyday carry design. Less than 4″ long, this flashlight can blast a maximum 1600 lumens a distance of 666ft (203m). Powered by an included 18650 (3400mAh) Li-ion battery, this E30R is fully rechargeable via its magnetic charging port. Convenient side switch activates all lighting modes and includes a battery level indicator—helping you always know the status of your battery. Waterproof and dustproof, the Fenix E30R will be your go-to everyday carry flashlight.
Length: 3.9” (99mm)
Body: 0.8” (21.5mm)
Head: 1.0” (25.4mm)
1.8 oz. (51g) excluding battery
One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used in an emergency
Fenix ARB-L18-3400 rechargeable Li-ion battery, magnetic charging cable, body clip, lanyard, spare O-ring
Additional Features of the Fenix E30R
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Max 1600 lumens and 203 meters beam distance.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used in emergency.
- Magnetic charging with included magnetic charging cable – 3 hours for fully charged.
- Included one Fenix ARB-L18-3400 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Automobile ultrathin optical lens coating process.
- Multiple ways of lockout function to avoid accidental activation.
- One switch control – easy and fast operation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature .
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery charging or replacement is needed.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
With the light unlocked, press and hold the switch for 0.5 seconds to turn on/off the light.
With the light switched on, single click the side switch to cycle through Eco→Low→Med→High→Turbo.
With the light unlocked, press and hold the switch for 1.2 seconds to enter Strobe, single click once again to turn back to the previously used output level.
- Lock: With the light unlocked, press the side switch twice within 0.5 seconds. The light will blink twice on Eco to indicate locked status.
- Unlock: With the light locked, press the side switch twice within 0.5 seconds. The light will be unlocked and activated on Eco.
- In locked status, clicking or pressing the switches will activate 2 one-second blinks on Eco to indicate locked status.
Unscrew the light head and insert the battery with the anode side (+) towards the light head, then screw the light head back on.
Magnetic Absorption Charging
Connect the USB AM port of the charging cable to the power source, then hold the magnetic end of the charging cable close to the flashlight. The charging cable will attach to the charging port automatically and charging will begin. Max charging current is 1.35A.
1. Recharge a stored light every four months to maintain optimal battery performance.
2. The flashlight can be used while the light is being charged, but charging time will be prolonged.
Battery Level Indication
With the light switched off, single click the switch to check the battery status. The battery level indicator will display the battery status for 3 seconds.
- Green constant on: saturated (100% – 86%)
- Green flashes: sufficient (85% – 51%)
- Red constant on: poor (50% – 26%)
- Red flashes: critical (25% – 1%)
When the voltage level drops below the preset level, the flashlight is programmed to downshift to a lower brightness level until Eco output is reached. When this happens in Eco output mode, the battery level indicator blinks red to remind you to recharge the battery. To ensure normal use, the flashlight will not turn off automatically and will work till the battery level runs out.
Note: This only works with Fenix 18650 Li-ion battery.
- Time-limited Downshift
The light will downshift to 900 lumens within 30 seconds when it has been used on Turbo for 1 minute.
The light will accumulate a lot of heat when used on Turbo or High output level for extended periods. When the light reaches a temperature of 65℃ or above, the light will automatically step down by 5% every 10 seconds to reduce the temperature, and until to 350 lumens.
When the temperature is reduced below 65℃, Turbo mode can be reselected; or only 900 lumens can be reached.
Usage and Maintenance
- Disassembling the sealed head can cause damage to the light and will void the warranty.
- Fenix recommends using an excellent quality battery.
- If the light will not be used for an extended period, remove the battery, or the light could be damaged by electrolyte leakage or battery explosion.
- Lock the light or take out the battery to prevent accidental activation during storage or transportation. Recharge a stored battery every four months to maintain optimal battery performance.
- Long-term use can result in O-ring wear. To maintain a proper water seal, replace the ring with an approved spare．
- Periodic cleaning of the battery contacts improves the lamp’s performance as dirty contacts may cause the lamp to flicker, shine intermittently or even fail to illuminate for the following reasons:
A: The battery needs replacing.
Solution: Replace battery (Ensure battery is inserted according to the manufacturer’s specifications).
B: The threads, PCB board contact or other contacts are dirty.
Solution: Clean the contact points with a cotton swab soaked in rubbing alcohol.
If the above methods don’t work, please contact your authorized distributor.