- Overall: 14.25"
- Head Length: 6.75" Black Powdercoat w/ Topo Map Laser
- Cutting Edge Length: 4.125"
- Blade: Drop Forged 1060 High Carbon Steel
- Handle: STN 66 Super Tough Nylon, Black
- Weight: 23.5oz w/out Sheath
- Sheath: Black Kydex Scabbard w/ Low Ride MOC Straps
- Made in the USA
The Model 2 is a robust hammer poll tomahawk with an aggressive 4.125" cutting edge. Combine that with a straight handle makes it a well balanced tool that offers incredible cutting capability. In addition to the sharpened main edge, the Model 2 has a true hammer at the back of the head making it a great companion around camp. The bearded design allows for a high grip, facilitating more accurate fine motor skill work.
The Model 2 features a black powdercoat finish with Topo Map lasered artwork., molded kydex sheath and low-ride M.O.C. straps for belt carry.
Great for: Camp | Utility | Backpack | Throwing | Preparedness Kit | Emergency Tool
- Black Drop-forged 1060 carbon steel head
- Nearly indestructible Nylon Handle
- The Bottom Eject scabbard is compatible with all of our MOC mounting solutions.