- Overall: 8.4"
- Blade: 3.6" Drop Point, Stonewash (Magnacut)
- Blade Thickness: .140"
- Handle: 4.8" Titanium (Left Hand), Bead-Blasted w/Box Elder Wood Inlay
- Weight: 4.7 oz
- Pocket Clip: Titanium, Tip Up
- Bronze Anodized Thumb Stud, Matching BackSpacer
- Made in the USA- Boise, Idaho
- Model: L31-1109
The idea behind the Sebenza has never wavered: to craft the best pocket knife in the world. Premium materials, paired with pristine finishes, and a bank-vault lock-up— all within an incredibly light, precision-made tool. That commitment continues with the new Sebenza 31 with a Ceramic Ball Interface. Like the very first Sebenza, it delivers the same warm “click” and heirloom quality produced from aerospace tolerances. The Sebenza 31 brings finer details to already fine knife — and another steady, reliable step forward.